George Thomas Czvikovszky MD
Dr. Czvikovszky is a devoted ophthalmologist, cataract and vitreoretinal surgeon. He graduated from Semmelweis University of Budapest. He completed his residency in ophthalmology at Imre Haynal University, where he was adjunc assistant professor and later on chief director of the department.
Member of Hungarian Society of Ophthalmology, Hungarian Society of Cataract and Refractive Surgeons and American Academy of Ophthalmology.
Currently working in the following locations.
Agnes Olajos MD
Dr. Olajos graduated from Semmelweis University of Budapest. She completed her residency in ophthalmology at Imre Haynal University in Budapest. She has served as assistant lecturer of ophthalmology at Imre Haynal University.
Member of Hungarian Society of Ophthalmology, Hungarian Society of Cataract and Refractive Surgeons (SHIOL) and European Society of Cataract and Refractive Surgeons (ESCRS). Currently working in the following locations.
- eye disease screening, eye exam and
- vision testing
- eye inflammation: conjuncivitis, iritis,
- Posterior vitreous detachment,
- retinal tear and detachment
- diabetic retinopathy
- macular pucker
- age related macular degeneration
- medical certificate for driving licence
- renewal or sports
- Automated kerato-refractometer
- Applanation tonometer
- Indirect biomicroscopy
- Fundus camera
- Oct ( optical coherence tomography)
- Ophthalmic ultrasound
- Optical biometry
- Nd YAG LASER
- Argon LASER
- Pterygium surgery
- Cataract surgery with IOL
- Laser treatment of retinal tear
- Laser treatment of diabetic
- Laser iridotomy
- Laser capsulotomy (treatment for
- posterior capsule opacification)
- Macular pucker surgery
Inicial consultation fee: 20000HUF
Follow up consultation fee: 15000 HUF
The price of each treatment depends on a the type of treatment required and on the place of surgery (private or public).